Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yours truly at TechEd (day 1)

Here are some impressions from TechEd Developers 2008 – live!

The highlight of the day, keynote by BillG was pretty impressing (including official version of "Bill Gates last day at MS" homemade movie). Of other presentations I saw some are awesome, some are less so – but one big bothersome thing I experienced today I thought must be blogged about (hey, there are there more days to go).

Every presenter must read Scott Hanselman's post on effective presentations, especially 4th point, quote:

"4. For the Love of All That Is Holy, FONT SIZE, People (See that?)"

What's up the fonts, people? Almost nobody changes the font (I do not even mention ZoomIt software).

Please please increase the font size! I cannot read anything (even as I blog) …

No comments: