In addition to recent release of StyleCop 4.3, Jason Allor has just released the documentation for extending StyleCop with custom rules (aka StyleCop SDK). CHM file contains information on writing custom rules, integration of StyleCop into build process and API reference.
Since new version of StyleCop includes many bug fixes as well as new rules and in the spirit of documented SDK available, I have updated the check-in policy for StyleCop 4.3. The changes include mostly namespace changes (to StyleCop from SourceAnalysis) as well as couple of fixes.
Please note that version 1.1 of policy is not compatible with the previous version; you will have to uninstall old version and reconfigure the Team Projects accordingly.
- Get New Version Of StyleCop
- StyleCop Confusion Cleared
- Source Analysis For C# Checkin Policy
- Source Analysis For C#: Custom Rules And More
- Beautify Your Code With Microsoft Source Analysis